Friday, December 5, 2008

What R U Up To?

Emma - sitting in front of the T.V. watching "Trashy Town" our new favorite show. No it's not what it sounds like. It's about Mr. Gilly who drives around Trashytown in his Trash Truck and collects the Trash. "Dump it in, Smash it down, Drive around the Trashy Town" "I love to clean up Trashytown". Sung to the catchiest tune ever that sticks in my head all day. Anyone ever seen it?

Jacob - Having a sleep over with grandma and grandpa for a couple of nights. Last night I realized how quiet it can be at night without someone getting up to go the bathroom 3 or 4 times and leaving the lights on. Seriously...small bladder on that kid.

Ben - throwing his cheese on the floor as he chants "ruit, ruit, ruit" (fruit). He's already had 2 fruit cups. Our last conversation goes something like this:
Mom: Want some yogurt?
Ben: ruit!
Mom: Cereal?
Ben: ruit
Mom: Eggs?
Ben: ruit, ruit, ruit!
Mom: Cheese?
Ben Cheese??
I give him the cheese...soon it all hits the floor "ruit, ruit, ruit!"

Mom - (that's me) sitting in my nice warm robe, peeling sticky foam tape off the wall next to my computer that some little hand stuck on there, and wondering which project I'm going to tackle in the next 2 hours before it's time to leave for school...pay bills? clean my room? Unpack from last weeks vacation? start designing my Christmas card? Start making that baby blanket for the shower tomorrow? clean up the kitchen? start planting the 100 bulbs sitting in a bag outside? get dressed? take a shower? so many options...I think I'll just sit and blog. Then I'll check all my friends blogs. Then I'll check their friends blogs so I can find out what interesting things other people, who I don't even know, are doing. That should fill my time until it's time to leave for school. I might try and squeeze that shower in there though...

2 comments:

Clarkson said...

Okay - I think our brains must be the same! I so avoid things and look at others blogs. Like right now - it's 12:18 p.m. and I am still in my pj's with glasses my glasses still on. Kylie in her pj's and nope, baby isn't dressed either. Company is coming. The house is a mess. Need to grocery shop. Still haven't pained the nursery closet door that's been in the garage for 3 months now. The office table is covered with insurance stuff and I just remembered I still haven't taken the clothes out of the washer. I think it beeped an hour ago.

Clarkson said...

And I type too fast 'cause there's lots of spelling error in my comment!