Monday, December 15, 2008

Silly Me

Sometimes I confuse I-Tunes and You-tube and I say I-tube. "Dave, you have to go watch such and such on I-tube, it's so funny". Silly Me.

Earlier this week I was rushing around cleaning and I heard a crash outside. I went to run out the back patio door, which I thought was open, but apparently the screen was closed. Nose first into into a screen door kinda hurts. I ran into it so hard I knocked it down. Silly me.

Yesterday was Jacob's 4th birthday party. It was wonderful - everything he wanted - the presents the wrappings, the spiderman trimmings and trappings. I was snapping pictures left and right of delightful faces enjoying themselves. Jacob blowing out candles, bouncing in the spiderman bounce house. Last night I went to download the photo memories and -
uh oh...apparently digital SLR cameras still take pictures without a memory card in them. Ouch, learned that the hard way. Silly me.

It's late right now, it's so late that it's tomorrow and I'm still up. Sewing projects, making presents on the computer, typing the Christmas letter. It was that nap from 7 - 9 tonight that got me. For some reason I think since I had that little nap I won't be tired when little ones wake me up in a couple of hours...silly me...silly, silly me.

1 comment:

Alyson said...

I've done every one of those silly things...more than once! Now I never take the memory card out of the camera. And I'm ready for a nap at 7:30 am because I was up til 1:30 also! Might be a long day. Think I'll have a Diet Coke with breakfast:)