Monday, December 15, 2008

Story of the Day

Oh Ryan. Sweet Ryan.

One of Ryan's girlfriends had a potty accident outside at a playdate today, so her mom took off her wet pants (insert weather note: it was a very atypical 65 degrees here today). Ryan immediately begins to unbutton his jeans because, well, if she can run around with no pants, then why can't he, right. I explain that no, she has no pants on because she went pee pee on them. Wanna guess what he does next? Yep. Looks at me, intentionally pees his pants, and begins stripping off the jeans (and pantyhose. Yes, pantyhose. I hid my swimsuits from him so he's gotten into pantyhose. Direct quote: "comfy and keep me warm").

Needless to say, our playdate was over.

4 comments:

Shae said...

that is so funny I am almost peeing my pants :)

Alison Wonderland said...

Awesome. Aren't kids fun!

PS I actually know/knew Andrea in another lifetime, you know back before the kids ate my brain.

merathon said...

okay, that is hilarious. i just love the middle child. . .

Elizabeth Murray said...

Pretty typical story...until you got to the pantyhose! Thanks for keeping me laughing! :)