Saturday, September 27, 2008

Road Trippin Part II

(See part I for details)
I used to swing up and down these flag poles when I was a little girl while my grandparents square danced at the town square. I had to teach the kids how to do it.

Eating Ice Cream at the the Parlor I used to eat at growing up.

Sitting on Grandpa's Tractor


We drove to Flagstaff to go to an Indian Museum. This is Jacob and my grandpa outside the museum overlooking the canyon.


Grandma and Emma at the museum


On the way home from the museum we stopped at a fire station that was having an open house. Jacob got to sit in the fire truck. I think that was a bigger highlight for him than the museum.


Emma at the lake.

The sunrise driving home. Good by Arizona.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures... can't wait to see you all!

Anonymous said...

oops Sheri