Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Warriors


So the title really should be week-long warriors because it took us all week to do this and not just the weekend. I'm so happy to have grass! We didn't think we'd be doing any grass until next year but Dave's parents got us started by donating some of the sod they had removed from their yard to put in artificial turf. I had planned on just laying that to have a little grass in the yard but my dad happened to be here the week we got the little patch of sod and well, one thing turned to another and now we have a sprinkler system and full lawn in the backyard! Whoo - hoo! Thanks dad! For the whole photo breakdown go to my Facebook page.

My yard before last Monday


The almost finished project. Still a little rough around the edges because of the work we did on the sprinkler system...that will be my project this week!

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Hooray! I found your blog. Wow, your yard is AWESOME!

Andrea said...

boy do i feel lazy that it's taken us two months to get our basement ceiling and a few walls painted....