Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Questions??

Why is it only 7:00 am and it feels like lunch time? Oh yeah - it's that blasted daylight savings time that rears it's ugly head every year. I've ranted about this before so enough said.

Do the younger children come out of the womb smarter or do they just pick stuff up. I've thought all of my children are exceptionally bright (and I'm exceptionally biased of course) but Benjamin keeps blowing my mind. At 14 months he brought me a diaper when he pooped in his, and handed it to me to change him. He does stuff like this all the time. Yesterday, I started counting to 3 because he was doing something naughty (I haven't done this with him yet but I thought I'd try) I said "one" he looked at me and said "two" and giggled. I giggled back and said "three" and he said "four, five, six, seven". His just barely 17 months old for goodness sakes. I had no idea he knew numbers already.

Did you get out and vote already? I did. Don't forget to vote!! BTW, what are all the news stations going to talk about after the election? It's all they talk about. It's sure been an exciting race though hasn't it?

Do 3 year olds have hormones? I swear they must. I'm on my second 3 year old now and it is the strangest age ever! Some days they are so great and the next day it's like - "who is that child?"

Are there rules to Facebook? What if you get a friend request from an old high school acquaintance who wasn't a friend but a friend of a friend and you don't really want to be their friend? If you click ignore do they get a message letting them know you don't want to be their friend? Or should you just let the request sit in your inbox indefinitely without answering. What if you run into this person when you go home to visit and they know you don't want to be their friend? Do you talk to them like nothing happened? Hmmm....life can get so complicated.

Oh, and on a side note - sorry if my post about the phone company was overly negative - and thanks for letting me rant about it.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Your phone post was not overly negative :) I am glad you posted something... I missed reading your posts.. I think if you hit ignore, it doesn't tell them.

Alyson said...

I'm wondering the same thing about facebook. I just joined, and have had a couple friend requests from people I don't even recognize! I accepted one friend, and am trying to place the other. Funny!
And Baby #3 in our house has been the comedian and genius as well. He cracks us up on a daily basis with his knowledge and personality.
I'm so glad to have found your blog! I love blogging!