Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Birthday Celebration

Each baby's first year has flown faster than the previous, and I can hardly believe Gavin is walking around as a one-year old now! I hit my best party planning friend Camie up for some great chili and soup recipes and we had a not-so-small gathering of friends and family to celebrate. It was a fun, noisy affair, and definitely our last large event before getting the carpet installed in the basement/playroom. Here he is with his cupcakes and favorite birthday present.


5 comments:

Camie said...

Thanks for the shout-out! But I don't think you need any help from me to throw a GREAT party! You've always been a great party girl!

Wendi said...

Ok Andrea, can I say how jealous I am seeing just that little bit of your house? My kids wouldn't know what to do with the empty space we would have:) Your boys must love it!

[M] said...

you are so on top of things...celebrating Ian's birthday is still on my long list of to-do's. hopefully we'll do it soon. i can't believe it's been a year.

Lisa said...

I can't believe he's already a year old! Maybe it's just the pictures but I have to say he has a different look than the other two boys. He's adorable and congrats on a successful party.

merathon said...

So cute! i can't believe he's a year either!

your house looks A-mazing. more pictures, please! and i love those family pictures. nothing like a leather couch in the middle of a field!