Monday, November 10, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Life is full of technical difficulties isn't it? If it's not my computer giving me problems it's my body. If it's not my body giving me problems it's my children, and if it's not my children it's my husband. Sometimes it's all four at once! This week it's just my body and my computer. I caught a little cold that I'm trying like the dickens to fight off because I had big plans this week to plant sod and start landscaping my backyard. Luckily my dad is here to help me out and has saved me a lot of work. I'm hoping I'll feel better tomorrow so I can do lots of digging, raking , and hauling.

My computer was giving me problems all week and I haven't been able to get up my pictures! Finally I got it to work so here are the much anticipated Halloween photos.





Carving Halloween Pumpkins (now you see why I don't let Emma do her own hair for school.











The finished product. After Ben was posing with them I felt so bad he didn't have his own pumpkin. The kid is seriously 17 months going on 5.











Trick or Treating at the zoo. A fun little Halloween activity we did the week before Halloween. Emma was barbie from Swan Lake the movie, Jacob was Buzz Lightyear (again) and Ben was a puppy. He didn't care as long as he got candy.













Happy Halloweenie! (stolen from www.the-coffeys.com)














(okay so this is really funny and appropriate for this post. after I tried to publish this post I got a blogger error message that said: conflicting edits. some kind of problem blah blah blah so we're sending you back to your post to try again. ha ha! I'm telling you - it's all about the technical difficulties. If you're reading this post it means I finally got it published!)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Emma-I think your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of hair...where is Jacobs!! The curls are gone!

I hope you get to feeling better and not worse. Cute pumpkins, cute kids..

Grandma H

Alyson said...

I love Emma's hair. I have given up on trying to monitor hairstyles. Olivia went through a phase last year of doing a high side ponytail - think Napoleon Dynamite. She thought she looked beautiful...who was I to tell her otherwise!
And Emma is a "mini-me" of Dave. That is freaky. I would know she was his daughter even if he weren't in the photo!