Monday, November 24, 2008

Favorite Things

Alright I got double tagged by both of my sisters so I guess I better participate:

Five of My Favorite Things...
5 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
The Office
Grey's Anatomy
LOST
That's it people, I can't even come up with 5 favorites, because I only watch 3

5Favorite Restaurants:
Mikes
Melting Pot
El Paso
Chipotle
Chick-Fa-La

5 Things That Happened Yesterday
Taught Nick's primary class at church
Missed our friend's baby blessing
Didn't miss the celebration dinner
Took a nap
Watched last week's episode of The Office

5 Things I Love About Fall:
Taking the kids to the park without sweating
Cox Farms
School starts!
Thanksgiving
Taking the kids on hikes while the leaves are changing

5Things On My Wishlist:
A new wardrobe
Abs of steel
Children who listen and obey
An organized garage where both cars can park
House at Lake Anna

5People I Tag:
Jenny
Julie M or U :)
Laura
Brynn
Shalee

2 comments:

Qwendykay said...

Ha! I was tagged to do something similar and also put down Abs of Steel.. that's pretty funny. But really who wouldn't to have rock hard abs?

Anonymous said...

I did it over email since I am not a blogger!