Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Post

Whew, it's been a long time since I've hit that button (the "NEW POST"). Life has a way of getting away from me lately. I blog all the time in my head, now if I could just download my brain to the computer things would be so much easier.

I've been doing great things with my time though. My garden boxes are in and growing. I'm anxiously awaiting my first crop. I think the tomatoes will be first. Can I just tell you - the miracle of watching things grow is just amazing! I love planting seeds and seeing the little plants come up. Or watching my bear root roses bloom into beautiful rose bushes. And best of all seeing the bulbs come up in beautiful purples and yellows. I have to say it's near close to the miracle of birth watching little seeds and plants turn into God's beautiful creations. I'm addicted and in a really bad way.My favorite spot to sit right now is here


Right outside my bedroom door watching my garden grow.

My favorite flowers in bloom right now are my hydrengeas:


And I'm loving they way my rose garden is coming in. These were almost all bare root roses when I bought them which means nothing but a stick and a root. This pic was last week, there are actually a lot more blooms now. Hopefully soon there will be enough to cover my neighbors ugly fence.


We've had fun with friends and family visiting as we always do. Here is the only picture I got at the beach on our earth day celebration.


1 comment:

Bridges Family said...

Love your hydrangeas. Gorgeous! I would love to have some in my garden some day!