Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Morning

The toilet flooded (not just overflowed...FLOODED!) Why is it the only bathroom we have with wood floors is the one that keeps flooding? And to add to the grossness of it all...I was sitting on the toilet when it began to overflow. Luckily it was just water and t.p. in the toilet.

I had to make chocolate dipped strawberries and 2 boquets of flowers from the garden for teacher appreciation week. I burnt the white chocolate as I was clipping roses outside. Sometimes I have to learn not to multitask. Sorry teachers...only dark choco on your strawberries this time. The flowers came out quite nice though.

We forgot Jacob was "Star of the week" and we had to bring a poster with pictures and stickers of things he liked on it by 9:00am. Jacob woke up at 8:30.

We got to school with Jacob's Star of the week poster but left his lunchbox at home. I had to run home and get it quickly so I could finish the flowers, strawberries and get Emma to school on time.

Ben decided to get into my makeup, spill my BareEssentials everywhere and paint himself red with fingernail polish.

I'm out of milk - no cereal for breakfast today!

All by 10:00 am...How was your morning?

No comments: