Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost a Decade

Even though I've caught my husband wistfully staring out the window at the house full of college kids across the street a few times during our beach trip, mumbling something about sleeping in and not having to change dirty diapers, I am still pretty sure he loves the little family we've created over the last nine years. We celebrated our anniversary today, amidst chaos and fun with our friends like we have the last four years. I received a funny card from Shawn, where he wrote that his only mistake was not marrying me sooner. That would have been illegal, so I'm glad it all worked out how it did. Looking forward to many more adventures.

5 comments:

Lea said...

Happy anniversary!

Jenny said...

Here's to another decade and 3 more kids!

Remodelaholic said...

Happy 'naversary as we say around our house! I hope it was great!

Plate It Up said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like the fun all the way!

Shae said...

I'm so happy he married you too...