Thursday, January 22, 2009

I have to write something!

Blank I tell you...my mind is blank. For at least a week now I've been trying to think of something to blog about but my mind is totally blank. I start feeling guilty, breaking out in a cold sweat, and have a little panic attack when I think that it's been at least a week since I blogged. ( a little bit of exaggeration but still...) Is my life really that boring? Things are just moving along as normal. I try to get things done while the kids un-do them. Emma goes to school. Ben takes a nap. Jacob talks back (Jacob yes Jacob! Four does not suit him well) I check my email and update my Facebook status (I really don't know why but I do) BTW I think Facebook is becoming a little bit stalker-ish... but that's another story for another time.

Maybe it's because all my favorite shows have started up again. Does Lost just totally blow your mind because it does mine! Has anyone been watching Idol? I love that show.

Maybe it's because I've been so dang tired (and lazy) lately.

Maybe it's because the weather has been so nice and we've been spending time outside.

I don't know. I just wanted to check in and say hi. No funny stories. No quippy antecdotes (I have no idea how to spell that and apparantly neither does blogger). I guess sometimes it's good for life to be boring. I'm happy, the kids are happy. Sometimes vanilla is just the right flavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a little boring is good. I agree about Facebook. I've been thinking it would be fun to put some outrageous things on there just for fun :)...so many people end up linked together. I miss you all.....
Grandma Howton