Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Started Somewhere

I have a million other things I should be doing right now instead of sitting at my computer, blogging. I'm behind...oh yes, waayyyy behind. My house is covered in piles of laundry and not an ornament has been removed from my seriously dead Christmas tree. We just got home from Sacramento last night and I spent most of the day defrosting from a week of cold toes and recuping from late nights spent with friends and family...oh yeah, and crying sick babies. In fact, my blogging right now is a diversion meant to keep me from going in and picking up sick, crying baby at this moment. There is some serious bedtime protesting going on lately and I'm not sure why. And poor Ben, there is no grandma's lap here tonight to sit on and play computer games ,so nobody is rescuing him from bed.

I figured that since I'm behind in all areas - including my December blogging, I might as well start here - laundry can wait.

Well, crying sick bedtime protesting baby is on my lap now so I guess I'll stay behind in blogging one more day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eel too bad, I didn't go anywhere and I still haven't taken the tree downm at least its fake, can't get any deader! And...the laundry is piled high, Zach has cried a lot , being sick. The house is disgusting, but the lawn is mowed.