Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Christmas Recap

in pictures...

Benjamin on his new swing from Grandma

Decorating the tree (before the disaster)

Making Gingerbread houses - the whole kit was 4.99 at Trader Joes, candy, frosting and everything! And super easy to make. Loved it!



Opening Presents. Emma with her new American Girl Doll - Kirsten

Ben with his new truck for outside.

Dancing in the kitchen to Mom's new Ipod speaker.


Trying to get a picture of all three kids under the tree. I don't know why that last line is underlinded but I can't fix it so sorry.

We went up to Sacramento for New Year's and I didn't take one picture! We we had a great time playing at Grandma's house and visiting family. The kids got to play unlimited Webkiz with grandma and loved it of course. I got to sleep in until 11:00 one morning and loved it of course. Grandma's are the best!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I have a few pictures of the kids, on my facebook account :)