Saturday, April 18, 2009

Play Ball, Delete Photos

Well, thank goodness we have two moms with great cameras and photography skills on the t-ball roster, because I just made myself a T-ball photo folder and then promptly deleted the T-ball photos from the memory card before copying and pasting them into my newly-created folder. Clearly I should not do anything that really matters late at night. But MAN I had some cute pics of Nick's Opening Ceremonies and first T-ball game today and "Assistant Coach Ryan" in his catcher's outfit. Poor Ryan thinks he is on the team since "Coach Shawn" lets him practice with the big kids, and he is counting down until he is 5 and can play!

We have a great neighborhood team made up of all kindergarten boys with great parents who have been a HUGE support already. See, I was going to skip sports this spring since I will being doing this times 3 for the next 20 years, but I totally sucummbed to peer pressure when the all of the other kindergarten boys signed up. And well, guess who ended up coaching the team - yep, Shawn! And we are not talking about one practice and one Saturday game a week people! The league schedule is insane! I think I once said this is my first and last season of t-ball, but we're all really enjoying it so far, so I think I'll retract that statement. Go Blueclaws!

No comments: