Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Parade

Whew! Congrats if you actually read the entire previous post. Let's keep this one short and sweet. I already admitted to being a big fat Easter bunny loser. Did I mention that Nick threw up twice at our annual Easter brunch/egg coloring/hunt with friends? He had to dye eggs alone after he was whisked home from the party. And I recycled my babyGap bargain seersucker pants for the younger two - as if anyone in this house cares about a new Easter outfit anyway... we hosted both sides of the family for Easter dinner, and the boys provided a lot of entertainment using their new skateboards from grandma in the kitchen - don't think for a second that Gavin was going to be left out!

Finally, my random quote of the week from 5 year old Nicholas in the back seat of the car: "Hey mom, you really should check this out, I've got a bunch of hair growing on my legs!" WAH! I frequently ask if I can please freeze him so he'll stay five forever.





1 comment:

Rob and Jewls said...

Your boys looked so handsome! I love seersucker and Nick does look really grown up in that picture...cute cute!