Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny Words of the Week

by the Erard children:

Jacob: Upon crawling in bed with me this morning and looking at my face very closely - "Mom, why is your head so ovally?" (as in the shape of an oval)

Emma: Apparently teachers need 2 days to prepare for parent/teacher conference week so her school had last Thursday and Friday off. We were driving on Saturday and she said: "I'm so glad school is over!" (as in for the year) I replied: "It's not over honey, you just had a few days off for vacation". Her answer: "No mom - we finished Z on the last day of school and now we're done!" She figured since they completed the alphabet there was nothing more to learn in school. HAHAHA

Ben: Friday we went to Disneyland and he really had a good time on the rides. He was always saying: weeee! Flyyyyy! Whohooo! Saturday I had to pick up my aunt from the airport and I just took Ben with me. As we hit the freeway and I sped up he started bouncing in his seat going: "weeee! Flyyyy! whohooooo!" and grinning from ear to ear! He thought we were on another ride. It was cute.

No comments: