Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Daily Recap

Favorite Moments Today:

Playing iphone light sabers with Ben - me on my iphone and he on my dad's. Swinging iphones at each other and watching his face saying "I got you!" all to the background sound of Star Wars and Light Sabers - best App I've downloaded yet!

Picking cherry tomatoes off the vine and popping them in my mouth while out enjoying the backyard. Watching the kids pick beans and tomatoes off the vine and popping them in their mouths.

Dumbest thing I did today:

Turned on the Rotisserie to cook the Rotisserie chicken but forgot to turn on the heat. It was spinning round and round but not getting cooked. Delayed dinner by one hour. Had to turn on Dinotrain for the kids to watch to appease the wait. Have you seen Dinotrain? PBS. My kids love it.

What I didn't get done today:

Finish the laundry
Mop the floor
Plant my fall garden
clean my room
*sigh*

What I did get done today:

Went on a walk with a friend
Played Thomas cards with Jacob (thanks Wendy)
Fixed some sprinkler heads
Checked Facebook
Practiced the Piano
Finished my Visiting Teaching


1 comment:

Qwendykay said...

I've done that with the Rotissiere several times. That whole "set it and forget thing" is a tough concept, they forgot to mention to plug it in!

Clean rooms can wait for another day...