Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Post Script

I forgot to mention another very aggravating moment of my day yesterday with the Penske man. A few weeks ago, I called multiple rental truck facilities to rent a truck for our move since, of course, our realtor's complimentary truck was unavailable. I went with U-Haul because they offered the best deal. Penske guy has called me multiple times, so when he called yesterday, I told him I'd be glad to use their truck if he could give me a better deal. As is always the case, I have a significant amount of background noise (my little sis always thinks she's catching me at a "bad time" - it's always like this!). So Ryan was screaming his head off and instead of politely (remember he's trying to sell me something here) saying "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I am not able to hear you very well", he says in an extremely rude tone "I can't hear a thing with that kid screaming in the background!" Listen buddy, this is my life. Good ol' Kevin couldn't match my other deal, wished me luck, hung up on me, and will be getting a complaint letter in his file as soon as I unpack my printer.

1 comment:

Natalie C. said...

Oh my gosh. Rude people right when you need helpful people. He deserves a complaint letter!!